The spoilerholics over at the forum thespoilingdeadfans.com have compiled some very convincing evidence that one of the show’s biggest characters is about to meet their demise this season. It’s important to note that this is completely unconfirmed — but if true, it’s pretty major. I’ve spoiler-fonted the info, so proceed with caution:
Carl. It’s Carl.
“We received various pieces of information from separate sources beginning way back in early September telling us they believe Carl will die in the mid-season finale. We know the MSF will involve a huge battle at Alexandria with multiple fires, explosions and gunfire. There is plenty of photo evidence and eyewitness accounts of this. Separate sources also tell us that they believe Carl’s death was shot at the studio with corresponding scenes being shot at Alexandria near the gates. It is believed that he dies in the MSF with possibly his body being discovered and/or the aftermath of his death occurring in episode 9.
So far there has been no corroboration in exactly how he dies; however, more than once we were told that he struggles with someone and is possibly stabbed. So what do we do with this? We go back and check the filming information and match it against what we’re being told.
Here is what we know:
1. A series of several night shoots in Alexandria begins on 7/29 for episode 8. Gunfire, yelling, explosions, fires, etc.
2. 7/31: Carl witnessed on the guard platform. Negan shows up. Carl gets down and goes to the gates. There is gunfire. Photo evidence confirms Carl’s presence.
3. 8/1: More night battle shoots. Carl is the only main cast confirmed filming.
4. 8/2: Most filming took place by Rick’s house. Late at night/early AM a couple of horrific screams were heard. At the time it was speculated that it was Michonne. Not confirmed. There is audio of the screams.
5. 8/3: Mystery day. Assuming studio. Nobody was sighted outside.
6. 8/4: More night shoots at studio. Andy Lincoln spotted near studio.
7. 8/5-8/18: No filming.
8. 8/21: Rick spotted near Alexandria gates briefly. Photo of crew trucks.
9. 8/ 22: Carl & Michonne filming at Alexandria. Morning studio filming.
10. 8/23–8/28: Alexandria filming. Carl, Negan, Michonne, Rick were confirmed via photo.
11. Chandler’s last reported filming was on 8/28 at the Gin property (Alexandria). This would be for episode 9. Eyewitnesses reported that Carl’s shirt was covered with blood and he was struggling with someone on the ground – unclear who.
12. By 8/29 filming shifted away from Alexandria to multiple sites. As of this date, no more Carl.
13. 10/16: Chandler made some suspicious social media posts including posts on October 16th when he was in Los Angeles about how he doesn’t know if he’ll ever be as successful as he is right now ‘but I’m glad I got this chance to help tell a story that actually impacts people'”
The Disney Channel is introducing its first gay character on the series Andi Mack. Considering the character is 13-years-old, expect some pearl clutching on the part of the Parents Television Council.
Sam Heughan changed a pivotal Outlander moment and book fans noticed and were SUPER PISSED.
If you’ve got $3.5 million lying around, you could buy the Gorgas hilariously tacky McMansion.
Saturday Night Live has become a celebrity dating service, especially if you are a dorky writer.
Watchersonthewall.com are freaking out that a massive new Game of Thrones set is being built. Also, they found a trebuchet.
I’m so fucking tired
God damn it, Mark Halperin. Shame on you. Looks like you’re never coming back to Morning Joe, dude. GOOD.
But somehow, IMPOSSIBLY, someone might be willing to put Bill O’Reilly back on TV? Y’ALL, HE PAID $32 MILLION TO SOME WOMAN JUST IN JANUARY AND HAS YET TO APOLOGIZE OR ADMIT THAT HE’S DONE ANYTHING WRONG. $32 MILLION! YOU COULD BUY ALMOST 9 GORGA MCMANSIONS FOR THAT! AND YOU THINK HE’S GOING TO STOP? YOU BETTER HAVE YOUR LAWYERS ON SPEED DIAL, DUMMIES.
Because just look at what’s about to happen to the Weinsteins: the lawyers are coming. And you won’t be able to claim you didn’t have warning about O’Reilly when it’s your turn.
The Weinstein Company’s non-disclosure agreements may be completely toothless, and this case may change non-disclosure agreements going into the future. Let’s hope.
Natassia Malthe is the newest Weinstein accuser. The number of women is up over 60 now.
Ashley Judd gave her first interview on the Weinstein story this morning and expressed regret she hadn’t come forward earlier.
Megyn Kelly also interviewed two of Weinstein’s accusers and asked one how “forced oral sex” works. Some people are mad at Kelly for the question, but in her defense there are plenty of people who are skeptical that such a thing is possible. Maybe I’m giving her too much credit, but I don’t think Kelly was attacking the accusers, as much as trying to help the skeptics arrive at a less skeptical place by giving them answers.
Corey Feldman is preparing to name names about child sexual predators in Hollywood.
- Kristen Bell insists a Veronica Mars miniseries is going to happen, y’all.
- Stranger Things is going to have an aftershow because of course it’s going to have an aftershow.
- They’re turning Bad Boys into a series, and Gabrielle Union is going to be in it.
- The CW is developing Near Beth Experience, a religious dramedy.
- ABC is developing Trouble Finds Me, a P.I. drama.
- Fox bought Hard Knocks, a cop drama.
- CBS has picked up After On, an AI drama.
- CBS also picked up Dads and Daughters, a comedy from Jon Cryer, although he’s not set to star (yet).
- NBC bought Winners, a coming-of-age comedy from Patricia Heaton and a Simpsons writer.
- YouTube Red has set Origin, a sci-fi drama from the creators of The Crown.
- Save It or Sell It will premiere on all of A&E’s channels.
- Hulu has picked up False Flag, an Israeli drama.
- MJ Rodriguez, Indya Moore, Dominique Jackson, Hailie Sahar, and Angelica Ross will star in Ryan Murphy’s Pose. All five actresses are transgender, making Pose the show with the largest transgender cast in history.
- Vincent D’Onofrio will return to Daredevil for the third season.
- Vanessa Williams is joining Me, Myself & I.
- Scott Cohen is joining The Americans.
- Tamara Braun is returning to General Hospital — but not as Carly.
- Hannah Ware is joining The First.
- Alberto Frezza will co-star in the Grey’s Anatomy spinoff.
- Kiersey Clemons is joining Angie Tribeca.
Janice McGoff, ABC executive
The Orville: I hate this show and I hate all of you who voted for it. Just a reminder. 8 p.m., Fox
Drag Me to Hell: One of Sam Raimi’s best — scary, hilarious and fun, this little gem of a movie is among one of the best horror movies of this century. So far. 11 p.m., Syfy
’70s Sci-Fi Marathon: The Omega Man, followed by Logan’s Run, followed by THX 1138, followed by A Clockwork Orange, followed by Soylent Green. I mean, COME ON. 7 p.m., TCM
Late Night: Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon: Kelly Ripa, Jim Jefferies, Cole Swindell, Stokley Late Night with Seth Meyers: Liev Schreiber, Cheryl Hines, Mikey Day, Sonny Emory The Late Show with Stephen Colbert: Julianne Moore, Jermaine Fowler, Capt. Scott Kelly The Late Late Show with James Corden: Dustin Hoffman, Kenneth Branagh, Jordan Spieth Jimmy Kimmel Live: Susan Sarandon, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, ODESZA Conan: JoAnna Garcia Swisher, Paul Weller The Daily Show: Miles Teller, Jason Hall The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: Bruce Bartlett Watch What Happens Live: Amy Sedaris, Henry Winkler
|How to Get Away With Murder
|CBS||Thursday Night Football
|The Good Place
|Will & Grace