All older siblings know this look.
Briggs is like 😑 #dog #pug #funny #fyp
All Other TV News
Here are some sentences I never imagined I would type: 1. There is a talking penis in the upcoming Pam & Tommy series on Hulu — namely Tommy’s penis. 2. The penis is voiced by Jason Mantzoukas. I suppose this begs the question, “Who would voice your penis?” I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR YOUR ANSWERS.
Jon Stewart will receive The Mark Twain Prize for American Humor from the Kennedy Center.
People really liked Yellowjackets — it is the second-most-streamed show in Showtime’s history. Speaking of, this article makes a good argument that if you’re looking for your next binge, Brand New Cherry Flavor on Netflix is a good fit for a 90s/horror/time-bending trip. I’d also recommend Archive 81 for the same reason, though the ending is … meh.
Did y’all know that the bodybuilding God Squad on The Righteous Gemstones was based on a real group in the 80s called The Power Team who preached “about the dangers of drugs and alcohol, premarital sex and gangs,” to teenagers and then performed feats of strength? Because now you do.
Just look at NBC trying to dance around having to defend their choice to broadcast the Beijing Olympics despite China’s human rights issues: “We’re going to be focusing on telling the stories of Team USA and covering the competition, but the world as we know is a really complicated place right now,” she said. “We understand that there’s some diff issues regarding the host nation. So our coverage will provide perspective on China’s place in the world.” At the same time, she added, “the athletes do remain the centerpiece of our coverage.” OK. SURE. By the way, they’re also not sending most of their announcers or hosts to China, but that’s because of COVID, not because of any political reason.
Speaking of the Olympics, the hot oiled-up Tonga flag-bearer …
… yeah, him, he’s raising money for his tsunami- and volcano-ravaged country, if you’re interested in helping out.
According to TVLine, season two of La Brea will answer the mystery of who is electrocuting people. Have fun with that, y’all.
General Hospital buries Luke Spencer tomorrow.
Jessica Alba was mean to Jensen Ackles on the set of Dark Angel in today’s chapter of News You Can Use in the Year 2001.
A reporter was hit by a car on live TV, but she’s OK! She gets knocked down, but she gets up again. Literally.
GLAAD Media Awards have released their nominees.
Someone is making a space studio for some reason.
Congratulations, Adam Rippon and Jussi-Pekka Kajaala!
- Penn & Teller: Fool Us; World’s Funniest Animals; and Masters of Illusion have all been renewed at The CW.
- Craig of the Creek has been renewed for a fifth season on Cartoon Network. They’ve also ordered a spinoff series and an original movie.
- King of the Hill is being brought back, guys.
- Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown is being turned into a series starring Gina Rodriguez at Apple TV+.
- Guys We F****d is being turned into a comedy at Fox.
- Jumpmen, a sneaker industry drama, is in the works at Showtime.
- Pretty Big, a biopic about Akira Armstrong, is in the works at HBO Max.
- Afterparties is being adapted into a TV series.
- The Crossover has been given a series order at Disney+.
- A new Wallace & Gromit film is coming to Netflix, as is Chicken Run: Dawn of the Nugget.
- Joshua Jackson will star in the Fatal Attraction series on Paramount+.
- Fra Fee has joined the Beauty and the Beast prequel series on Disney+.
- Toks Olagundoye, Hari Nef, and Ian Duff have been cast in L.A. Law on ABC.
- Chase Sui Wonders has joined the cast of City on Fire on Apple TV+.
- Alberto Guerra, Vanessa Ferlito, Alberto Ammann, Christian Tappan, Diego Trujillo, Paulina Davila, Gabriel Sloyer, Juliana Aidén Martinez, Martin Rodriguez, José Zúñiga, Maximiliano Hernández, Julieth Restrepo have been cast in Griselda on Netflix.
- Lindsey Vonn will be a primetime correspondent for NBC at the Beijing Olympics.
- Robert Costa has joined CBS News.
Mark Your Calendars
- The Walking Dead returns for its final episodes on February 20.
- We Need to Talk About Cosby will premiere on Showtime on January 30.
- Outlander will return on Starz on March 6.
- The Chelsea Detective will debut on Acorn TV on March 7.
- Aziz Ansari: Nightclub Comedian will debut on Netflix on January 25.
- Tall Girl 2 will debut on Netflix on February 11.
- LOL: Last One Laughing Canada will debut on Amazon on February 18.
- Three Songs for Benazir will premiere on Netflix on January 24.
- Kid of the Year will air on Nickelodeon, TeenNick, and Nicktoons on February 9.
- The Tuck Rule will premiere on ESPN on February 6.
- Slapface will premiere on Shudder on February 3.
- Shenmue the Animation will premiere on Adult Swim on February 5.
- Wu Assassins: Fistful of Vengeance will premiere on Netflix on February 17.
Wu Assassins fans — get your first look at Fistful Of Vengeance, an action-packed adventure that brings back Kai Jin, Lu Xin Lee, Tommy Wah, & Zan Hui as the Wu Assassins team avenges the death of one of their own.
Pearl Thusi joins the standalone story, premiering February 17 pic.twitter.com/iq6yWviKQJ
— Netflix (@netflix) January 19, 2022
- Forecasting Love and Weather will debut on Netflix on February 12.
- AI Love You will debut on Netflix on February 15.
- Bridgerton will return on Netflix on March 25.
- The Real Dirty Dancing will premiere on Fox on February 1.
- AGT: Extreme will premiere on NBC on February 21. American Song Contest has been pushed back to March 21.
- Rock the Block returns on HGTV and Discovery+ on February 28.
- Spring Baking Championship will debut on Food Network on February 28.
- Radford Returns will premiere on Discovery+ on January 22.
- Doomlands debuts on Roku on January 28.
- Stuck will premiere on TLC on February 16; Body Parts premieres on April 6.
- Uprooted will premiere on Discovery+ on February 18. Profiled: The Black Man premieres on February 12.
Hardy Kruger, Actor who appeared in A Bridge Too Far and The Flight of the Phoenix
Single Drunk Female: A 20-something fresh out of rehab moves back in with her mother in this new comedy. Series premiere. 9 p.m., Freeform
Supernatural Academy: A set of twins raised in two different worlds are set to be reunited at the Supernatural Academy in this new animated series based on the best-selling book series. Premiere. Peacock
Servant: Season premiere. Apple TV+
Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock: The Fraggles are back! Series premiere. Apple TV+
La Fortuna: Stanley Tucci stars as a treasure hunter in this Spanish series about an effort to recover an underseas shipwreck. Series premiere. AMC+
- Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon: Will Forte, Jennifer Coolidge, Gunna
- Late Night with Seth Meyers: Ricky Gervais, Edi Patterson, Daniel Fang
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert: Dionne Warwick, David Cross
- The Late Late Show with James Corden: Ed Helms, Rachel Brosnahan, Samm Henshaw
- Jimmy Kimmel Live: Jason Bateman, Ashley Park, Ghost
- Watch What Happens Live: Isla Fisher, Nicole Ari Parker
|ABC||Women of the Movement
|Let the World See
|United States of Al
|FOX||Joe Millionaire: For Richer or Poorer
|Call Me Kat
|Law & Order: SVU
|Law & Order: Organized Crime
2 thoughts on “I regret to inform you that we’ve entered the era of the ‘talking penis.’”
The only person who should voice a penis honestly is Mantzoukas. It just makes sense somehow. Although it would be hilarious to have, say, a Morgan Freeman voiced donger.
Noted garbage person Michael Weatherly was also (allegedly) a dick to Jensen Ackles on Dark Angel and then proceeded to base his NCIS character on Jensen’s Dark Angel character. I don’t care for Michael Weatherly …