Some Game of Thrones stuff because there will never be an end to the Game of Thrones stuff:
This. This explains everything:
Last night’s Game of Thrones: The Last Watch was revelatory for a number of reasons, but mostly because of Kit Harington’s reaction to the finale, and Emilia Clarke’s reaction to his reaction.
This character who died wasn’t originally going to die (but then he died). Funny how the writers found logic in this one instance.
That photo Sophie Turner posted on Instagram has become a whole meme now:
Mr. Robot will be coming back soon(ish).
Adam Levine left The Voice and didn’t take Blake Shelton with him. Pity.
I’m sure by now you’ve heard about how Moby claimed he dated Natalie Portman and Natalie Portman was like, “ew, gross, no,” and then Moby was like “UH HUH, AND HERE’S A WEIRD PICTURE TO PROVE IT” but it didn’t prove anything except that like lots of dudes, he misread the entire situation. Well, anyway, he’s apologized. Kinda.
Geoffrey Rush just won a $1.9 million defamation lawsuit against the newspaper who ran a story about him being gropey.
- Gentleman Jack has been renewed for a second season at HBO.
- Sydney to the Max has been renewed at Disney.
- Riviera has been renewed at Sky.
- A.P. Bio has been canceled by NBC, which isn’t surprising but is disappointing. People are trying to save the show, but it’s not looking great, kids.
- Meanwhile, there was a whisper of hope for Whiskey Cavalier for one second there, but then it was dashed.
- Peep Show is possibly coming to FX with a gender swap.
- Archer is getting its own after show, Archer After Hours.
- North American Lake Monsters has been ordered at Hulu.
- Detainee 001, a documentary about John Walker Lindh, is coming to Showtime.
- The Expanding Universe of Ashley Garcia has been ordered at Netflix.
- City of Ghosts has been ordered at Netflix.
- The Bravest Knight is coming to Hulu.
- Atlantics and I Lost My Body have been bought by Netflix.
- Paranormal, an Egyptian drama series, is coming to Netflix.
- SAS: Rogue Heroes is being adapted into a series by the guy who makes Peaky Blinders.
- Sylvester Stallone wants to turn Cobra into a TV series.
- Anna Kendrick is going to star in Love Life for WarnerMedia, an upcoming streaming service, oh yay.
- Chrissy Teigen and her mom Vilailuck “Pepper Thai” Teigen are going to star in Chrissy’s Court on Quibi.
- Andrew Leeds has been added to the cast of Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist on NBC.
- Ian Harding has been cast in Amazon’s Good People.
- Felisha Terrell and Dustin Ingram are joining Utopia on Amazon.
- David Bianchi and Alejandro Barrios will recur on Queen of the South.
- Tom Wilkinson will star in Belgravia on Epix and ITV.
Mark Your Calendar
- Star Trek: Picard is coming to CBS All Access “soon.”
- Pose returns on FX on June 11 and I can not wait.
- Divorce will return on HBO on July 1.
- Into the Dark’s “They Come Knocking” will stream on June 7th on Hulu.
- Between Two Ferns: The Movie will stream on Netflix on September 20.
- Highwire Live in Times Square with Nik Wallenda will air on ABC on June 23.
- Chopped Junior will return on Food Network on June 22.
- Marrying Millions will premiere on Lifetime on July 10.
- The Battle of Normandy: 85 Days in Hell will air on Smithsonian on June 6.
- To Have & To Hold: Charlotte will debut on OWN on June 1.
- Who is the Black Godfather? will debut on Netflix on June 7.
- Straight Up Steve Austin will debut on USA on August 12.
Bart Starr, NFL Hall of Famer and actor
Geneviéve Waïte, Actress and singer
The Bachelorette: The insufferable Jason Biggs and his insufferable wife, Jenny Mollen take some men to a birthing class. Oh brother. 7 p.m., ABC
The Hot Zone: A miniseries starring Julianna Marguiles based on the true story about ebola’s first arrival on U.S. soil. Series premiere. 8 p.m., Nat Geo
Harry & Meghan: Becoming Royal: A film about the couple’s first year of marriage for those of you who can’t get enough royal nonsense. 7 p.m., Lifetime
Going to War: A look at life before, during and after combat. A fitting tribute to our soldiers on a somber day. 9 p.m., PBS
|Celebrity Family Feud
|Man with a Plan
|CW||The 4th Annual Howie Mandel Stand-Up Extravaganza||Local|
|NBC||Stanley Cup Playoffs