Thanks to his cryptic tweets, we might now know who will be in the Fear the Walking Dead/The Walking Dead crossover and if that happens, it’ll probably take place in Houston. AND DAMMIT ALL TO HELL, but if Fear the Walking Dead heads to Houston, I won’t have much choice BUT to recap it, right? Uuuuuuuuuuugh. But yay, Abraham?
According to the Ser Davos himself, we will never meet Mrs. Onion Knight. And I have to admit, I hadn’t given her a second’s thought. What did happen to her and why doesn’t Davos seem to care?
HOLD UP. Sansa has been dating Joe Jonas? SINCE WHEN?
Larry David and Miley Cyrus will be Saturday Night Live‘s host and musical guest when it returns on November 4.
Empire’s upcoming Prince tribute gives me all the feels.
But ALL OF THE NOS to a “Sexy Eleven” costume. She’s a CHILD. What the fuck is wrong with you people?
The creator of Major Crimes has hope it will be picked up by someone else like Hulu or Netflix, but that is not gonna happen, honey. Your best hope is maybe USA, but even that is a long shot.
That female narrator won’t be back on Jane the Virgin, which is a shame.
David Fincher thinks Marvel is bullshit. But seriously, you guys, enough. No more Marvel shows until at least one of the current ones is canceled.
Hey, we finally know how much was too much when it came to the gore on Hannibal.
When fandoms go wrong. Y’all have got to calm the fuck down.
This Harvey Weinstein story will never go away.
I still make choices every day as a 41-year-old actress that I think of as self-protecting and wise. I have decided that my sexual self is best reserved for private situations with those I am most intimate with. I dress modestly. I don’t act flirtatiously with men as a policy.
I am entirely aware that these types of choices might feel oppressive to many young feminists. Women should be able to wear whatever they want. They should be able to flirt however they want with whomever they want. Why are we the ones who have to police our behavior?
In a perfect world, women should be free to act however they want. But our world isn’t perfect. Nothing — absolutely nothing — excuses men for assaulting or abusing women. But we can’t be naïve about the culture we live in.
Don’t worry, Martha Plimpton is ON IT.
James Corden hosted the AmFAR Gala on Friday night and made some Harvey Weinstein jokes that were not well-received. He has since apologized after Rose McGowan and others blasted him. Similarly, Al Michaels made a Weinstein joke during last night’s Sunday Night Football and had to apologize. It’s a tricky thing: Saturday Night Live and some of the late-night hosts made jokes and no one complained. So what’s the difference? The difference is Corden’s jokes came at the expense of the victims and Michaels almost seemed sympathetic to Weinstein. Punch up, not down, guys.
Sarah Silverman — who is the queen of taboo subjects — explains why making jokes about sexual assault is difficult.
Alec Baldwin is not having Fox News’ nonsense about this.
Tig Notaro is finding the hope in this ugly mess.
Hey, you know who literally NO ONE wants to hear from on this subject? Woody Fucking Allen, that’s who.
Meanwhile, actor Griffin Newman feels so bad about appearing in a Woody Allen film that he’s donating his paycheck from that movie to anti-sexual assault organization RAINN.
Amazon’s Roy Price’s fianceé has broken off their engagement in the wake of the allegations against him.
- Night Shift has been canceled by NBC after four seasons.
- Harvey Weinstein killed that David O. Russell project over on Amazon. Matt Weiner’s Romanoffs project is kinda up in the air. Boo.
- Supermarket Sweep is returning.
- Unthinkable, an FBI drama from Jerry Bruckheimer, is in the works at CBS.
- Fox is developing The Long Walk, a bomb squad drama starring Morris Chestnut.
- CBS is developing Rosarito Beach, a dramedy from Jennifer Lopez’s production company.
- ABC is developing a comedy based on Bobby Bowman’s childhood with a mentally ill father.
- John del Vol is recreating the Tower of Babel.
- Dorothy & Alice is being developed at Netflix.
- ABC is giving a pilot to Eight Hundred Grapes, a vineyard drama.
- ESPN is turning Barstool Van Talk into a series.
- Liv Tyler is joining the cast of Harlots.
- Osric Chau is returning to Supernatural, you guys.
- Lee Majors is returning to Ash vs. the Evil Dead.
- India Eisley, Jefferson Mays, Yul Vazquez, Justin Cornwell, Dylan Smith, Jay Paulson and Golden Brooks have all joined One Day She’ll Darken.
Roy Dotrice, Actor
The Voice: The Battle Rounds begin, whatever that means. 7 p.m., NBC
Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Dinner Party: Jamie Foxx, Patti LaBelle and Charlie Wilson celebrate Snoop’s birthday in the second season premiere. 9 p.m., VH1
Horror at the Cecil Hotel: This new series explores all the creepy-ass shit that has gone down in this Los Angeles hotel. LIKE, SUPER CREEPY-ASS SHIT. 9 p.m., ID
Late Night: Jimmy Kimmel Live: Amy Schumer, DJ Khaled, LCD Soundsystem, Paul Shaffer The Daily Show: The Daily Show Undesked: Chicago 2017 The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: David Litt Watch What Happens Live: Rita Wilson, Vicki Gunvalson
|ABC||Dancing with the Stars
|The Good Doctor
|CBS||The Big Bang Theory
|Kevin Can Wait
|Me, Myself & I