It’s my favorite holiday, so here are some amazing costumes to celebrate:
Top 10 Halloween costumes of 2023 👻 #weratedogs
Here’s A BUNCH OF TV News
“We are all so utterly devastated by the loss of Matthew. We were more than just cast mates. We are a family,” their statement reads. “There is so much to say, but right now we’re going to take a moment to grieve and process this unfathomable loss.”
“In time we will say more, as and when we are able,” the statement continues. “For now, our thoughts and our love are with Matty’s family, his friends, and everyone who loved him around the world.”
TBS is going to host a “Best of Chandler” marathon of Friends episodes beginning tomorrow, if you’re in the mood to wallow.
Here’s your roundup of Halloween costumes on today’s talk shows. Although it doesn’t include The Today Show, so here’s what they wore:
The whole gang is in on this year’s big Halloween reveal, including Carson Daly, @CraigMelvin, @DylanDreyerNBC, @WillieGeist, @PeterAlexander, @LauraAJarrett, @JennaBushHager, @HodaKotb, @AlRoker, @SheinelleJones and @SavannahGuthrie 🧡 https://t.co/vhGD3IoQU4
— TODAY (@TODAYshow) October 31, 2023
This kid gets it. Happy Halloween, y’all. Don’t pass out raisins.
This kid went on the TODAY show to talk Halloween trick-or-treating tips and decided to DRAAAG raisins and any of y'all handing out anything but candy in the process. 💀💀 pic.twitter.com/Xfli0RMfxI
— Dave Quinn (@NineDaves) October 31, 2023
Not only is October too early for holiday commercials, IT’S WAY TOO EARLY FOR CHRISTMAS MOVIES. HALLMARK.
Vanity Fair has a big expose on The Real Housewives franchises, revealing among other things that: the producers encourage the cast to drink to excess, and then talk about their issues with alcohol on camera; downplayed mental health issues; and encouraged racism and microaggressions. And look, none of that should be particularly shocking especially if you’ve watched any of these shows; but it is galling to learn how abusive the producers are towards these women, and how willing they are to abuse the cast’s mental health in pursuit of a storyline. Also, I’ve never much cared for Leah McSweeney, but she did not deserve what they did to her. Also, Ramona Singer is a monster, but, again, we all knew that.
And this Vanity Fair piece about the downfall of Tucker Carlson is quite good and illuminating and reveals that there wasn’t one thing that made Fox News fire him, it was ALL of the things. So many things.
Seth Meyers reveals that Taylor Swift’s Saturday Night Live monologue song was entirely her creation and unlike anything he had ever seen, or anything he has seen since: “She sings this song which is not only a beautiful song by a beautiful singer. It’s a perfect ‘SNL’ monologue, fully formed,” Meyers recalled. “And it was, to this day, I’ve sort of never had a moment like that where someone brings you a fully gift-wrapped present and it’s exactly what you needed it to be.” (It holds up, y’all.)
Here’s an explainer of why The Fall of the House of Usher will be Mike Flanagan’s last Netflix series — but not his last series; he’s just moving to Prime Video.
Look at how giddy there are in their ignorance. The Webb Telescope, which Pres Biden referred to in his comments on AI, EXISTS. Fox News morons tried to own Biden but only managed to demonstrate their own imbecilic stupidity about the the Webb Telescope and the Hubble Telescope. https://t.co/LlHOFxHsyW
— HawaiiDelilah™ 🟦 #MauiStrong 🇺🇸🇮🇱🇺🇦 (@HawaiiDelilah) October 31, 2023
Jonathan Majors’s team tried to pull some bullshit right before a hearing to determine whether or not his case should be dismissed. Basically, they put out a story about how his accuser Grace Jabbari was also going to be charged with assault. She indeed turned herself in, but was not charged because the case “lacks prosecutorial merit.” Anyway, the case against Majors will go forward and he will stand trial.
Noel Clarke is suing The Guardian for libel for publishing allegations of sexual misconduct against him.
LOL, Bill Maher and Andrew Cuomo complained about “cancel culture” and the #MeToo movement going “too far.” WHAT? OLD WHITE GUYS THINK THE #METOO MOVEMENT IS AKIN TO “THE SOVIET UNION?” HOW SURPRISING!
Sofia Coppola says that Apple TV+ didn’t go forward with her adaptation of Edith Wharton’s 1913 novel The Custom of the Country because, “The idea of an unlikable woman wasn’t their thing” and she worries about younger female filmmakers starting out, if it’s this hard for her to have something be made. OK, but as Pajiba points out, does Apple even watch its own shows? Have they seen The Morning Show?
- Home Town for season 8.
- Down Home Fab for season 2.
- Rico to the Rescue for season 2.
- Married to Real Estate for season 3.
- Farmhouse Fixer for season 3.
- Fixer to Fabulous for season 5.
- Christina in the Country for season 2.
- Christina on the Coast for season 5.
- The Flipping El Moussas for season 2.
- Celebrity IOU for season 7.
- Rock the Block for season 5.
- Windy City Rehab for season 4.
- Wellmania has been canceled at Netflix after one season.
- Netflix has bought Undying, an “erotic thriller with a supernatural twist.”
- Fourth Wing is being adapted at Prime Video.
- DJ Tambe has joined Paramount+’s Ink Master as a judge.
Mark Your Calendars
- The Curse premieres on Paramount+ with Showtime on November 10 and on Showtime on November 12.
— SHOWTIME (@Showtime) October 30, 2023
- Stamped from the Beginning debuts on Netflix on November 20.
- JFK: What the Doctors Saw will premiere on Paramount+ on November 14.
- Erin & Aaron premieres on Netflix on November 3.
- Feedback will premiere on Netflix on November 15.
- My Demon will premiere on Netflix on November 24.
Judy Nugent, Child actress who appeared in The Ruggles and The Adventures of Superman
World Series Game 4: 🙄. 6 p.m., Fox
The Boulet Brothers: Dragula: I finally binged two seasons of this drag competition, and, again, this really isn’t for everyone. It’s a John Waters fever dream of camp and horror and is NOT anything like RuPaul’s Drag Race. I loved it, but be prepared to be shocked. Season premiere. Shudder & AMC+
The Swarm: Season finale. 8 p.m., The CW
Halloween marathon: I mean … . AMC
- Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon: Taylor Lautner, Alex Cooper, Depeche Mode
- Late Night with Seth Meyers: Meg Ryan, Kaitlan Collins, Sarah Cooper, Connor Denis
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert: John Dickerson, Alex Newell
- Jimmy Kimmel Live: Marisa Tomei, John Wilson, Madison Beer
- The Daily Show: Guest host Charlamagne Tha God
- Watch What Happens Live: Danny Pellegrino, Lisa Barlow
|ABC||Dancing with the Stars
|Press Your Luck
|CW||Inside the NFL