Those are Freya’s boats now, sorry.
Here’s A BUNCH OF TV News
The next episode of Better Call Saul is called “Breaking Bad,” and honestly, it would be hilarious if Jesse and Walt DON’T appear.
The next episode of #BetterCallSaul is reportedly called 'Breaking Bad' 👀
Saul Goodman was first introduced in 'Breaking Bad' in an episode called 'Better Call Saul' 🥲
(via @TheAVClub | https://t.co/yEoRjXYrJj) pic.twitter.com/P5EvG2dHVe
— Fandom (@getFANDOM) July 28, 2022
I mean Breaking Bad had an episode titled Better Call Saul, this is just poetry pic.twitter.com/wqO6RVG0W0
— Too 🌐 (@TooOftenOdd) July 27, 2022
All credit goes to producer @futurejenn Carroll for picking the title of the next #BetterCallSaul episode. She emailed me the 611 title "Breaking Bad" and I thought, "Perfect."
— Thomas Schnauz (@TomSchnauz) July 28, 2022
Breaking Bad fans watching the Better Call Saul episode titled "Breaking Bad" and its just about how Cinnabon Gene broke his arm badly pic.twitter.com/Ed4McfKSB1
— Media That'll Make You Feel Like Chicanery (@MediaChicanery) July 28, 2022
We also have the titles of the episodes of the fourth and final season of Manifest. So speculate away.
Chris Rock has finally publicly talked about The Slap:
“Anyone who says words hurt has never been punched in the face,” Rock said Sunday, according to US Weekly. He later said, “I’m not a victim. Yeah, that sh*t hurt, motherf*cker. But I shook that sh*t off and went to work the next day. I don’t go to the hospital for a paper cut.”
The Harry Potter movies are moving to Peacock from HBO Max next month which is confusing to me but there you have it.
If you haven’t read Neil Gaiman’s Sandman, this is a helpful guide to explaining some of the characters we will meet when the series premieres next week.
Astrology is nonsense … and yet? All of this checks out:
Never thought we'd be cuttin' onions over an astrology video, but @itsnatemitchell assigning Noir his sign will do that to ya. pic.twitter.com/bQJ2PXQVKp
— THE BOYS (@TheBoysTV) July 26, 2022
A federal judge dismissed Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann’s lawsuits against ABC, CBS, The New York Times, Rolling Stone, and Gannett. NBC and CNN settled with him, but it sounds like they shouldn’t have.
Speaking of bad lawsuits, Former President Fake News is threatening to sue CNN for using the term “Big Lie.” LOL, DO IT. The discovery would be AMAZING.
New: Trump says he’ll sue CNN for its coverage of the stolen election lies, demanding in a letter the publication retract + remove articles describing his claims as the “Big Lie” & “immediately cease & desist from its continued use of ‘Big Lie’ & ‘lying’” to describe them pic.twitter.com/5HXVJBHUQU
— Allan Smith (@akarl_smith) July 27, 2022
The House of the Dragon premiere was last night in Los Angeles, though George R.R. Martin wasn’t in attendance after contracting COVID at Comic-Con. If you’re interested, Watchers on the Wall have a collection of Black Carpet interviews.
and i’m going to put this in all lower-case letters because i refuse to get my hopes up. but the department of justice is allegedly investigating former president hissyfit for seditious conspiracy and conspiracy to obstruct a government proceeding, fraud associated with the false-electors scheme, and pressure put on the justice department and others to falsely claim the election was rigged. i feel like we’ve been here so many times before and this asshole always manages to wriggle his way out of everything so i just can’t get too excited about this. wake me when he gets indicted.
- iCarly has been renewed for a third season on Paramount+.
- Million Dollar Island has been canceled by NBC before it ever began production.
- The Lair, an action-horror film, has been acquired by Shudder.
- Eric Ledgin has signed an overall deal with Universal Studio Group.
- Diego Luna and Gael García Bernal are reuniting in La Maquina, a Spanish language limited series on Hulu.
- Taron Egerton will star in the action-thriller Carry On on Netflix.
- David Krumholtz will return to The Santa Clause on Disney+.
- Ben Levin and Kim Rhodes are joining Kung Fu on The CW.
- Mark Dacascos and Chelsea Muirhead have been added to the cast of Warrior on HBO Max.
- Heo Sung-tae is joining Big Bet on Disney+.
Mark Your Calendars
- Blonde premieres on Netflix on September 23.
- The Princess will debut on HBO on August 13.
- Never Have I Ever returns on Netflix on August 12.
- Bad Sisters will debut on Apple TV+ on August 19.
- Superspreader will premiere on Hulu on August 19.
- Cosmic Love will premiere on Prime Video on August 12.
- Post Malone: Runaway will debut on Prime Video on August 12.
- The Ms. Pat Show returns on BET+ on August 11.
- Africa’s Wild Year will debut on BBCAmerica and AMC+ on August 6.
- Untold: The Rise and Fall of AND1 premieres on Netflix on August 23.
- TrollsTopia returns on Peacock on August 11.
- Weird: The Al Yankovic Story will debut on Roku Channel on November 4.
- On the Come Up will debut on Paramount+ on September 23.
- Fight The Power: How Hip Hop Changed The World will premiere on PBS on January 31.
- The Capture will return on BBC One in August.
Tony Dow, Star of Leave it to Beaver (and for real this time)
Bill Tull, Conan’s prop master who appeared on the show
Bill Tull, our prop master extraordinaire for 28 years, died this morning. We always asked the impossible of Bill, sometimes minutes before showtime, and he always delivered. He was a warrior and a legend. Rest In Peace, Bill, and eternal thanks. pic.twitter.com/DpOMU6Bo0L
— Conan O'Brien (@ConanOBrien) July 27, 2022
Bernard Cribbins, British actor who appeared in Doctor Who, The Railway Children, Fawlty Towers, Carry On, and others
Jered Barclay, Stage actor who later became a voice actor for The Smurfs and The Transformers
Maddie Haddock, Founding president and first CEO of the National Black Programming Consortium, which is now Black Public Media
The Resort: Cristin Milloti and William Jackson Harper star in this limited series as a married couple whose anniversary trip to the Yucatan is sidetracked by a mystery from 15 years earlier. Series premiere. Peacock
Paper Girls: While on their morning paper route, a group of four paper girls’ lives are changed forever when they are caught in the cross-fire between two warring sets of time travelers in this new series. Premiere. Prime Video
Surface: In this thriller, a woman who has suffered a severe head trauma from what she is told was a suicide attempt, tries to piece together her memory and discover what really happened to her. Series premiere. Apple TV+
Harley Quinn: Season three. HBO Max
Pretty Little Liars: Original Sin: A new group of girls is being tormented by a new Assailant determined to make them pay for the sins of their parents twenty years earlier. Series premiere. HBO Max
- Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon: Mark Wahlberg, Billy Porter, AJR
- Late Night with Seth Meyers: Nathan Lane, Adam Pally, Art Cruz
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert: Jonathan Karl, BJ Novak, St. Vincent
- The Daily Show: Leila Mottley
- Watch What Happens Live: Kevin Hart
|ABC||Press Your Luck
|Welcome to Flatch
|NBC||Law & Order
|Law & Order: SVU
|Law & Order: Organized Crime