If you live in Chicago, please go get a drink at the Stranger Things pop-up bar for me. I’ll have a Demogorgon, please. In other Stranger Things news, check out renewals below for some good news/bad news.
It sounds like the Doctor’s new companion will be an older dude if these rumors are to be believed.
In “Humanity Can’t Be All That Bad” news, Netflix viewership dropped during the eclipse yesterday.
If you’re bummed the eclipse excitement is over, relive the good times with this joke from the best Simpsons episode:
Here’s an interview with Anthony Anderson discusses black-ish, what people can expect this season and how they hope the show will make Juneteenth a thing. Of course, it’s already a thing here in Texas.
Brace yourself for a bunch more “junior” editions of shows. People just can’t get enough of kids doing shit, I guess.
Yikes, they had to shut down Joss Whedon’s fan site after the former Mrs. Joss wrote that scathing article talking about what a cheating piece of shit he is.
- Stranger Things has been quietly renewed for a third season, and it sounds like the Duffer Brothers intend for it to only be a four-season ride.
- RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars and Untucked have been renewed by VH1.
- Friends from College has been renewed for a second season on Netflix despite being savaged by critics.
- Flip or Flop Atlanta will have a second season on HGTV.
- Xena will not be happening at NBC after all.
- ABC is working on the improbably named CIA drama, Romeos & Juliets.
- CBS landed Things You Should Already Know, a comedy that had a lot of interest from other networks.
- Reality series Labor of Love, about working women in their 30s and 40s who want to have children, has been picked up by Fox.
- Netflix bought a Paul Greengrass documentary about the Norweigan terrorist who killed 77 people.
- Robert Palmer Watkins (Dillon Quartermaine) will be leaving General Hospital.
- Sounds like Dancing with the Stars will include some WWE wrestler and one of those twins from Property Brothers. OK.
- Lynn Whitfield will co-star in Netflix’s Nappily Ever After.
- Ramon Rodriguez is joining the cast of The Affair.
- Jocelyn Hudon (The Strain) will join the cast of The Audience Network’s series Ice.
Jon Shepodd, actor
Bachelor in Paradise: DeMario speaks. 7 p.m., ABC
Face Off: A winner is chosen. Season finale. 8 p.m., Syfy
Face Off: Game Face: In this new series, two former Face Off contestants compete head-to-monster-head. 9 p.m., Syfy
Black Girls Rock 2017: A celebration of Black women and girls for rocking. 7 p.m., BET
Late Night: Conan: Ice Cube, Lea DeLaria, Jim Lauderdale The Daily Show: Sen. Amy Klobuchar
|ABC||Bachelor in Paradise
|NCIS: New Orleans
|DC’s Legends of Tomorrow
|NBC||America’s Got Talent
|Hollywood Game Night