This owl wins Halloween.
This owl stole a kid’s stick-horse toy and has been riding it around town in true Halloween spirit pic.twitter.com/rN6jrpKnOf
— Rob (@thegallowboob) October 30, 2023
Here’s A BUNCH OF TV News
Here’s a bunch of Real Housewives mess:
Well, this is hilarious: In the wake of the Vanity Fair piece that I shared yesterday, Ramona Singer found herself kicked out of BravoCon for using a racial slur with a reporter. A Page Six reporter reached out to Ramona for a response to the Vanity Fair story which claimed that Ramona had used the N-word with a Black crew member, and this idiot replied — IN A TEXT — “And the word I used was ‘NWord’ Not n-g…” MA’AM.
And this slipped my notice, but in that Vanity Fair piece, Phaedra Parks might have vindicated Brandi Glanville in the whole kissing Caroline Manzo incident while filming Ultimate Girls Trip. OR is Phaedra just protecting her pal Brandi because they are both being accused of sexually harassing a waiter on that same trip?
Gorga’s comedy show website doesn’t feature any scheduled upcoming shows. The RHONJ star will be in Vegas this weekend for BravoCon alongside his fellow co-star Catania and his wife Melissa Gorga.
Although there are no upcoming shows on Gorga’s website, his Instagram page does have a link that takes users to a website that when you click on it takes you to a page that notes “tickets for this event are in high demand.”
He’s since taken down the link for some reason.
Part of the whole Keith Lee vs. Atlanta controversy that broke out this weekend involved Real Housewives of Atlanta‘s Kandi Burruss’ restaurant, Old Lady Gang. (I’m sorry if you don’t understand any of those words: the TL;DR is that Lee is a TikTok food critic with millions of followers. He went to Atlanta this weekend where he tried to go to Burress’ restaurant but was thwarted by bad customer service.)
Lena Headey also wishes Game of Thrones had done more with Arya’s face-changing trick and Cersei. YEAH, WE ALL DID. I mean, WHY SPEND A FULL SEASON ON ARYA BECOMING A FACELESS MAN IF SHE’S NOT GOING TO USE THE WHOLE FACELESS MAN THING (EXCEPT FOR THAT ONE TIME)? So stupid. So stupid! Furthermore, it would have been the ending Cersei deserved — believing that she was being murdered by the person she loved the most, but really murdered by the girl whose life she destroyed — instead of dying in her lover/brother’s arms. STILL MAD. WILL DIE MAD.
HBO executives, including Casey Bloys, the usually well-regarded chairman and CEO of content, use an army of Twitter sockpuppets to attack TV critics online. This is so ridiculous and sad but also hilarious. Men are so emotional!
Alex Trebek’s family has established The Alex Trebek Fund to raise money for researching pancreatic cancer.
Because we’re never going to stop talking about Matthew Perry, apparently, he almost missed out on the Chandler role because at the time he was in a pilot called LAX 2194 in which he played a baggage handler in the LAX airport in the year 2194. There’s a clip (without Perry) at the link and … yeah … wow.
Former NBC head Warren Littlefield remembers how Matthew Perry saved the Upfronts presentation in 1996. (And that LAX 2194 pilot comes up again.)
- Ghost Files has been renewed for a third season at Watcher.
- Fright Krewe has been renewed for a second season on Peacock and Hulu.
- Bobby’s Triple Threat has been renewed for a third season on Food Network.
- Joe Pickett has been canceled at Paramount+ after two seasons.
- Lotería Loca is being pulled from the CBS schedule. It’s not canceled officially, but stay tuned.
- Alec Baldwin is threatening us with a reality show about his family.
- A series based on the World Food Championships is in the works.
- The short film Youthless is being adapted into a TV series in the U.K.
- This isn’t TV — but TV-adjacent: Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes are starting their own podcast, “Amy & T.J.,” after having been fired from GMA.
- Taylor Kinney is returning to Chicago Fire on NBC.
- Wynonna Judd has become a mentor on The Voice on NBC.
Mark Your Calendars
- Gumbo Coalition will premiere on Max on November 6.
- Birth/Rebirth will premiere on Shudder on November 10.
- Chowchilla will debut on CNN on December 3.
- BTS: Yet to Come premieres on Prime Video on November 9.
- How to Fall in Love by the Holidays will premiere on Roku on November 3.
- The Holiday Shift! debuts on Roku on November 17.
- Brat Loves Judy: The Baby Special premieres on WE tv on November 30.
- Boy Swallows Universe premieres on Netflix soon.
- The Envoys returns on Paramount+ soon.
- Sanctuary: A Witch’s Tale will debut on SUndance Now and AMC+ on January 4.
- Leo Reich: Literally Who Cares?! will premiere on HBO in December.
- Byron Allen Presents TheGrio Awards will debut on CBS on November 25.
Tyler Christopher, Daytime-Emmy-winning actor best known for playing Nikolas Cassadine on General Hospital, and for his work on Days of Our Lives. He had been married to Eva Longoria briefly, and has two children with ex-wife, former ESPN reporter Brienne Pedigo. I had always hoped he’d return to General Hospital, as he was always the best Nikolas.
I am heartbroken over the news of Tyler Christopher’s passing. He was kind, an incredible actor and a dear friend, who was beloved by our #GH family and fans of Nikolas Cassadine. (1/2) pic.twitter.com/c3kGVKmhrh
— Frank Valentini (@valentinifrank) October 31, 2023
This is exactly who he was. He was that guy. And I loved him.
— Nancy Lee Grahn (@NancyLeeGrahn) November 1, 2023
— Jon Lindstrom (@thejonlindstrom) October 31, 2023
I am once again devastated by yet another loss of a wonderful colleague and beautiful human being. Deepest condolences to the family, friends and fans of #TylerChristopher @GeneralHospital #GH #Godspeed 💔 https://t.co/dKgALUyb9G
— Kathleen Gati (@gatitweets) October 31, 2023
Black Cake: A woman’s mysterious past comes to light following her death when her children discover a flash drive containing the untold story of her journey from the Caribbean to America. Series premiere. Hulu
World Series Game 5: Isn’t this over yet? 6 p.m., Fox
Love Island Games: Did anyone ask for this? Series premiere. Peacock
Real Housewives of Miami: Season premiere. 8 p.m., Bravo
- Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon: Sylvester Stallone, Jack Antonoff, Bleachers
- Late Night with Seth Meyers: Brendan Hunt, Connor Denis
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert: Rep. Adam Kinzinger, Willie Nelson
- Jimmy Kimmel Live: Octavia Spencer, Mike Birbiglia, Devon Gilfillian
- The Daily Show: Guest host Charlamagne Tha God
- Watch What Happens Live: Alexia Nepola, Garcelle Beauvais
|Celebrity Wheel of Fortune
|The $100,000 Pyramid
|The Amazing Race
|The Spencer Sisters