This guy singing with the Beluga whales is living my best life:
Here’s A BUNCH OF TV News
If you know you know:
TLOU episode 3 deleted scene #parksandrecreation#thewhitelotus#tlou
This is a fun list of things and events that would not have happened in the world of The Last of Us.
Linda Ronstadt’s not going to see any money from the use of her song in The Last Of Us because music rights are more complicated than all that.
Here are how the zombies from The Last of Us and The Walking Dead differ. This piece is interesting in that it is a good demonstration on why it’s important to create rules in your zombie universe. But also, kudos to The Last of Us for being very clear on what caused the apocalypse instead of just being all, “I dunno man, it’s a mystery,” like so many zombie stories, including The Walking Dead. (And kudos for that cause being utterly terrifying.)
Well, here’s something that blew my goddamned mind: The fantastic Patricia Adlon of Better Things is THE VOICE OF BOBBY HILL ON KING OF THE HILL. WHY AM I ONLY LEARNING THIS NOW? DID EVERYONE KNOW THIS?
Hey Dad, let me just dust you off…. pic.twitter.com/qzH73wN9D7
— Pamela Adlon (@pamelaadlon) February 1, 2023
Surprisingly, folks aren’t thrilled about the news that Netflix intends to crack down on password sharing by forcing subscribers to check in every 31 days on their home Wi-Fi, and ask for a temporary code when they’re traveling — or, you know, at the hospital with their sick child:
netflix managed to piss off *checks notes* college students, divorced families, extended families, just about every fan of every cancelled show, people on vacation ? https://t.co/Mbmuuh1V2I
— . (@mymyatwaterloo) February 1, 2023
Netflix in 2017: Love is sharing a password.
Netflix in 2023: Prove your identity to us once a month or see you in hell, you password-sharing pieces of shit. pic.twitter.com/Lyl89fvGZ9
— Mike Beauvais (@MikeBeauvais) February 1, 2023
this is such a wild decision by Netflix lmao like, they're aware of long distance relationships, kids in college, and poor people right? pic.twitter.com/ffzqAhwdWb
— Bugs Maytrix 💗🖤💗 (50% off) (@bugsmaytrix) February 1, 2023
I asked their customer service if this means children in the hospital for cancer treatments would have their devices blocked from the account & Netflix gave a firm yes! They intend to block devices of hospitalized individuals who try to log into their accounts at the hospital. https://t.co/Tm3E0LVHkk pic.twitter.com/b0gqD2prUt
— Ugh Why (@TheJackieB) February 2, 2023
excited for netflix to learn the hard way that they’re the first streaming service on the chopping block for most people https://t.co/PRKPDZ8M2b
— Braddington (@bradwhipple) February 1, 2023
netflix does not have enough good content to be acting like this https://t.co/q3G3MJM3Xu
— liz says go birds (@yanoforsure) February 1, 2023
thanks to netflix everyone born after 1998 is about to learn what a torrent is.
— Ally Maynard (@missmayn) February 1, 2023
So it’s not at all surprising that after the story about Netflix’s plans broke yesterday, Netflix got a little cagey. The new rules that were widely shared yesterday reportedly came from a Netflix support page. Well, guess what? That page has since been taken down. And Netflix won’t confirm that these will be the rules in the United States. So who knows, maybe this won’t be the way they implement this. Stay tuned.
Tom Girardi, the former husband of Erika Jayne, has been indicted by federal grand juries in Illinois and California for embezzlement.
The Frasier revival is going to be set in Boston.
It’s hard for me to be mad at any of these nominees for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I’d include all of them, if I had my druthers.
You can thank American Patron Saint Dolly Parton for Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
I agree with Seth Rogen here: leave Freaks and Geeks alone. We don’t need to revive everything. Sometimes a thing is perfect as it is. However, in this same interview with Seth Rogen, he claims no one has made a good high school movie since Superbad, so I guess he hasn’t seen Book Smart? Lady Bird? Plan B? Eighth Grade? (Which admittedly is more about middle school, but still?) Or is it that those are all high school movies where the protagonists are girls, so they don’t count?
House of the Dragon is set to begin season two filming on March 6. It won’t return on HBO until 2024 though, womp womp.
Chris Harrison ghosted Kristen Bristowe after she became the co-host for The Bachelorette. What a little bitch.
MAYBE SOME OF THESE REALITY COMPETITION SERIES ARE DANGEROUS AND NOT GOOD FOR ANYONE.
It’s ridiculous that the bar is this low, but good on Selena Gomez for posting unfiltered photos of herself on Instagram.
So I have been skeptical of New Mexico’s decision to criminally charge Alec Baldwin with involuntary manslaughter in the tragic Rust shooting. He was an actor who was given a gun with a live round in it by the armorer, who, in my uninformed opinion, seems like the responsible party. HOWEVER. If the allegations that Baldwin didn’t take the firearm training on set seriously, and spent the entire time on his phone, and if there are multiple photos of him with his finger on the trigger — which he publicly denied — are true, he might actually be in a bit of trouble. His lawyer really shouldn’t have allowed him to give those interviews …
Jon Stewart had some feelings about cable news showing the body cam footage of the deadly police beating of Tyre Nichols. And he’s not wrong. I for one somehow managed to avoid seeing the footage, despite being a news junkie and being very much on social media. But the days-long cable news buildup to the release of the footage, like it was the premiere of some blockbuster film, made me nauseated.
In The Boys’ universe, people actually face consequences for taking classified documents to their resort homes:
After committing a plethora of crimes against Vought, Stan Edgar has struck again. Classified documents containing proprietary trade secrets were found casually lying around his vacation home, under a Singer/Neuman campaign ad. That orange jumpsuit will look great on you, Stan! pic.twitter.com/paP5oVx6lC
— Vought International (@VoughtIntl) February 1, 2023
- The Cleaning Lady has been renewed at Fox for a third season.
- The Terminal List has been renewed for a second season on Prime Video.
- James May: Our Man In … has been renewed at Prime Video for a third season.
- Pictionary has been renewed at Fox stations for a second season.
- The Rig might have been renewed for a second season on Prime Video.
- The Blacklist will end on NBC with the upcoming 10th season.
- Pennyworth has been canceled after three seasons at HBO Max.
- Miraculous, a car salesman comedy starring Anthony Anderson, is in development at Prime Video.
- Ricky Stanicky, a comedy starring Jermaine Fowler, Zac Efron, and John Cena has been acquired by Prime Video.
- A spinoff of The Terminal List starring Taylor Kitsch is in the works at Prime Video.
- A comedy series based on Jerrod Carmichael’s life has been given an order at HBO.
- The Family Stallone, a reality show following Sylvester Stallone, his wife Jennifer Flavin Stallone, and their daughters, is coming to Paramount+.
- A limited series about Sandy Hook and the families’ legal fight with Remington Arms is in the works.
- Doll, a psychological thriller, is in development at Warner Bros. Television.
- Uzo Aduba will star in The Residence on Netflix.
- Annette Bening will star in Apples Never Fall on Peacock.
- Roy Wood Jr. will be the featured performer at the White House Correspondents Dinner.
- Jeremy Swift and Leonardo Nam are joining the cast of The Pocketwatch on Disney+.
- Christopher Gorham is joining NCIS: Los Angeles on CBS.
- Shannon DeVido and Jackson Kelly have been added to the cast of Lucky Hank on AMC.
- Joelle Carter will guest star on FBI on CBS.
- Theo Rossi has been cast in The Getback on Tubi.
- Austin Abrams has been added to the cast of the untitled George Clooney and Brad Pitt movie at Apple.
- Chris “The Bear” Fallica has joined Fox Sports.
Mark Your Calendars
- Perfect Match debuts on Netflix on February 14.
- A Spy Among Friends will debut on MGM+ on March 12.
- Outer Banks returns on Netflix on February 23.
- Sky High will debut on Netflix on March 17.
- Dear David debuts on Netflix on February 9.
- Kill Boksoon will premiere on Netflix on March 31.
- Faraway debuts on Netflix on March 8.
- Transformers: EarthSpark returns on Paramount+ on March 3.
- Bossy Bear premieres on Netflix on March 6.
- Blindspotting will return on Starz on April 14.
- The Circus: Inside the Greatest Political Show on Earth returns on Showtime on February 26.
- Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story will debut on Netflix sometime this spring.
- Star Wars: Visions will return on Disney+ on May 4.
- Murder of God’s Banker will premiere on Paramount+ on February 24.
Freeridge: In this On My Block spinoff, a new group of friends might have unleashed a deadly curse. I’m beginning to think I had no idea what On My Block was about. Series premiere. Netflix
Dionne Warwick: Don’t Make Me Over: An “engaging and comprehensive” look at the life of the talented and outspoken singer. Premiere. HBO Max
Skinamarink: In the middle of the night, two young children discover their father is missing and the windows and doors have disappeared in this eerie horror film that is receiving a lot of attention. It might not be for everyone. Premiere. Shudder
Celebrity Jeopardy!: Season finale. 7 p.m., ABC
Welcome to Flatch: Kelly and Barb fight for the Butter Museum in the season finale. 8 p.m., Fox
- Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon: Pedro Pascal, Kathryn Newton, Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf, Armani White
- Late Night with Seth Meyers: Jonathan Groff, Keio Stroud
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert: Connie Britton; Daniel Ricciardo
- The Late Late Show with James Corden: Trevor Noah, Shania Twain, Jono Zalay
- Jimmy Kimmel Live: Reese Witherspoon, Wesley Kimmel; “Science Bob” Pflugfelder
- The Daily Show: Guest host D.L. Hughley
- Watch What Happens Live: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Rosie Perez
|The Parent Test
|So Help Me Todd
|Welcome to Flatch
|Call Me Kat
|NBC||Law & Order
|Law & Order: SVU
|Law & Order: Organized Crime
One thought on “So what is the difference between the zombies of ‘The Last of Us’ and ‘The Walking Dead’?”
Just a head’s up, I’m pretty sure there is a MASSIVE The Last of Us spoiler in the last sentence of that 10 differences between the zombies on TWD and TLoU article.