They’re right, sound on:
All food must go to the lab for testing.🐶🥕😅
Sound on..🔊🔛 pic.twitter.com/MzHxNofwPu
— 𝕐o̴g̴ (@Yoda4ever) December 17, 2021
All Other TV News
Danny Elfman is going to compose the music for Wednesday, Tim Burton’s Addams Family series for Netflix, which is absolutely perfect.
Brandt Osborn, an actor on NCIS: Los Angeles, was arrested on the set of that series in the deaths of two women. The women had overdosed and were left on the sidewalks outside Los Angeles hospitals where they later died. Two other men were also arrested in the deaths.
BREAKING: Anderson Cooper is not good at drinking.
“Fox News’ lurch to the left is maddening for nearly every conservative, including myself, and I wonder now if the leftist leaders of this Trojan horse of a so-called conservative network have compromised Tucker Carlson,” Grant Stinchfield said. “Now, Tucker is a man that I have absolute, great respect for. The fact is, Tucker and I agree on most issues, which is why I’m baffled by his defense of Russia’s Vladimir Putin. Unless of course, is Tucker operating under duress? Why else would he proclaim something like this about NATO and Vladimir Putin?”
Someone really should tell Stinchfield about Former President Kompromont. His mind will be BLOWN.
The cops want Alec Baldwin’s phone for the investigation of the Rust shooting. I’m not saying he’s in trouble, I’m just saying maybe it was premature for him to go on TV and blab about this case in the way that he did.
- We’re Here has been renewed for a third season on HBO, thank goodness.
- American Dad has been renewed for seasons 18 and 19 on TBS.
- The Peachtree Bluff novels are being turned into a series at NBC.
- Clubhouse, a murder mystery series, is in the works at The CW.
- The Incident, an adaptation of the Spanish series El Incidente, is being developed at Fox.
- Noggin is being adapted into a series at Disney+.
- A series about Frank Sinatra is in the works at Netflix.
- The Idol of the People, a series about Vicente Fernandez starring Jamie Camil, is in the works at Netflix.
- Adam McKay is working on a series about the development of the COVID vaccine for HBO.
- Spike Lee has signed a multi-year deal with Netflix.
- LeVar Burton is the new host of the Scripps National Spelling Bee.
- Mitchell Edwards and Rhoyle Ivy King are joining the cast of All American: Homecoming on The CW.
- Gabrielle Dennis, Damon Gupton, Josh Segarra, and Sammy Fourlas have joined The Big Door Prize on Apple TV+.
- Lance Reddick, Lucas Hedges, André Holland, Terrence Howard, Christina Jackson, Michael Cherrie, Dorian Missick, Amirah Vann, W. Earl Brown, and Ethan Jones Romero have joined the cast of Shirley on Netflix.
- Alexa Mansour is joining Players on Paramount+.
- Zane Phillips is joining the cast of Legacies on The CW, and after four years, Kaylee Bryant has left the cast.
Mark Your Calendar
- How I Met Your Father will debut on Hulu on January 18.
- The Witcher: Blood Origin will premiere on Netflix soon.
- Eggs Over Easy will debut on OWN and Discovery+ on January 4.
- Crikey! It’s the Irwins will return on Animal Planet and Discovery+ on January 1.
- Home Inspector Joe will premiere on HGTV on January 19.
- Smiling Friends will premiere on Adult Swim on January 9.
- Free Guy will begin streaming on Disney+ on February 23.
- My Son is now streaming on Roku.
- KIMI will premiere on HBO Max on February 10.
- 2021 And Done With Snoop Dogg & Kevin Hart will premiere on Peacock on December 28.
- Murdoch Mysteries will premiere on Ovation on February 26.
- The Golden Palace will begin streaming on Hulu on January 10.
- The Fallout will premiere on HBO on February 27 and Moonshot on March 24.
- WeCrashed will premiere on Apple TV+ in 2022.
Leonard “Hub” Hubbard, Founding member of The Roots
The Witcher: GERALT IS BACK. Season two. Netflix
Chillin Island: In this new series, rappers commune in nature in swamps and deserts, and other extreme environments in an effort to reveal unknowable truths. Series premiere. 9:30 p.m., HBO
Saturday Night Live: Paul Rudd and Charli XCX10:30 p.m., NBC
Jaws: We’re gonna need a bigger boat. 7 p.m., Sundance
How the Grinch Stole Christmas: The 1966 classic, not one of the terrible modern updates. 8:30 p.m., TNT
1883: Sam Elliott, Tim McGraw and Faith Hill star in this prequel series to the wildly popular Yellowstone. Series premiere. Paramount+
Claws: Desna’s plan to sell Oxy to a fancier clientele is sabotaged in the season premiere. 8 p.m., TNT
The Sound of Music: It’s that time again. 6 p.m., ABC
- Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (Friday): Reese Witherspoon, Mike Birbiglia, Robert Plant & Alison Krauss
|CBS||The Greatest #AtHome Videos
|The Greatest #AtHome Videos
|CW||The 89th Annual Hollywood Christmas Parades
|FOX||Friday Night Smackdown||Local|
|ABC||Jimmy Kimmel LA Bowl
|48 Hours||48 Hours||News/Local|
|Saturday Night Live
|Saturday Night Live
(Paul Rudd & Charli XCX)
|ABC||The Sound of Music|
|CBS||60 Minutes||Christmas Takes Flight
|The CW||Local||Legends of the Hidden Temple
|The Black Pack: We Three Kings||Local|
|The Great North
|NBC||Sunday Night Football