So this is what we woke up to this morning:
Oh my God, let me get my breath.
Ok, first thought: The way this asshole projects! He literally spent all weekend rage/fear-tweeting about the Russia situation (13 tweets in the span of about 36 hours), but sure, Oprah is the insecure one.
Second thought: I still think Oprah shouldn’t run for president because we need to quit pretending that being a celebrity is the same thing as being a leader. That said, I CAN NOT WAIT TO CAST MY VOTE FOR PRESIDENT OPRAH OVER TRUMP. CAN WE JUST FAST-FORWARD TO NOVEMBER 2020 ALREADY?
Third thought: Here’s the transcript of the Oprah piece. Point out to me a single biased or slanted question, or an incorrect fact. Go ahead, I’ll wait.
Oh, I’ll reflect, motherfucker. Don’t you worry about that.
Meanwhile, Mike Pence is having his own slap fight with a female talk show host because this is politics now.
Because I was all fired up about gun violence and the Olympics, I forgot to mention in this space that Trump has another woman coming forward claiming to have had an affair with him. The notable part of this story is not that he was unfaithful to his wife — because, come on — but that Trump put himself in the position to be blackmailed. And that this is a pattern of behavior. In other words:
And now Stormy is officially shopping her story following Michael Cohen’s admission that he facilitated a $130,000 payment to her.
Pick up some popcorn at the store, George Stephanopoulos has landed the first interview with James Comey.
This is far more disrespectful to our country and flag than kneeling.
Adam Rippon was hired by NBC Sports for five seconds.
Joel McHale revealed in an interview that Kris Jenner forbade Talk Soup to make fun of the Kardashians back in the day, but if you watched Talk Soup, you already knew that because he said as much on the show dozens of times.
Here are a bunch of people who guest starred on Charmed, including Norman Reedus and Jon Hamm.
FAKE NEWS. Literally.
Check Yourself Report
Charlene Yi claims Marilyn Manson harassed almost all the women on the set of House. Which is just a weird set of words to put together.
- Andi Mack has been renewed for a third season on the Disney Channel.
- Harry Connick Jr.’s talk show, Harry, has been canceled after two seasons, and I had no idea it was even still on.
- Descendants 3 is coming.
- ABC’s Kenya Barris pilot has been pushed to midseason in the most recent of the show’s problems.
- Shailene Woodley, Laura Dern, and Zoë Kravitz are all back for Big Little Lies.
- Madeline Stowe is going to star in the Fox pilot Mixtape.
- Lucy Davis — which everyone keeps calling a Wonder Woman breakout, but who was also the original Office’s Pam (Dawn), and who co-starred in Shaun of the Dead — is going to be in the new Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
- Alfre Woodard is going to play Cookie’s mom on Empire.
- Freddie Prinze Jr. and David Fynn have been cast in CBS’s comedy pilot I Mom So Hard.
- Jeanine Mason is the lead in the reboot of Roswell.
- Joel McHale, Gerald McRaney, and Maggie Lawson will guest on Santa Clarita Diet.
- Lynn Collins, Aasif Mandvi, and Kris D. Lofton have been cast in the ABC cop pilot Safe Harbor.
- Javicia Leslie and Suraj Sharma have been added to the cast of the CBS pilot God Friended Me.
- Shoniqua Shandai is joining the cast of The Greatest American Hero.
- Peter Mark Kendall, Michael Gaston, Greg Wise, Rade Šerbedžija, Zack Pearlman and Keye Chen have been cast in Strange Angel.
- Punam Patel has been cast in the CBS pilot So Close.
Mark Your Calendar
- Secrets of the Lost will debut on the Science Channel on February 25.
The Bachelor: AH, THE DREADED HOMETOWNS. 7 p.m., ABC
Warren Jeffs: Prophet of Evil: Because I’m obsessed with cults. 8 p.m. A&E
2018 American Rescue Dog Show: Because purebreds shouldn’t have all the fun. 7 p.m., Hallmark
The Olympics: Ice dancing, bobsledding, and skiing halfpipe. 7 p.m., NBC
Late Night: Watch What Happens Live: Lala Kent, Carl Radke
|The Good Doctor
|CBS||Celebrity Big Brother
|The Big Bang Theory
|Man with a Plan
|CW||DC’s Legends of Tomorrow
|Whose Line is it Anyway?
|Whose Line is it Anyway?
|NBC||The Winter Olympics