Ryan Murphy is here to make your political nightmares even worse with this American Horror Story: Season 7 tease. I really didn’t need a mashup of the GOP elephant and Twisty the Clown, thanks.
Also on Instagram, Reese Witherspoon is trolling us with the possibility of a second season of Big Little Lies, which I kinda think should never happen?
Y’all, that Friends reunion is a hoax. Calm down.
In utterly predictable news, Teresa Giudice might be violating her probation.
Here are 10 actual laws that would feel right at home in the universe of The Handmaid’s Tale in case Ryan Murphy’s creepy elephant isn’t enough to keep you up tonight.
This isn’t TV related, but we still want to send Loretta Lynn good wishes and hope she gets well soon.
George Will will be joining MSNBC which is weird for any number of reasons, but, hey! that is the universe we are living in now.
Shep Smith opened up about coming out at a panel discussion at Ole Miss of all places.
- 13 Reasons Why has been renewed for a second season.
- Family Guy will be back on Fox with a 16th season.
- There’s a lot more talk about American Idol returning, this time on ABC. Now that Ryan Seacrest is on Live with Kelly and Ryan, it is looking more and more likely, and in fact I wouldn’t be surprised if that wasn’t part of his deal in joining the show.
- Bravo is developing six new series: Center Staged; Million Dollar Home Hacks; Flippin Exes; The High School Project; Welcome to America; and Empty Nesters
- The Passage is moving forward at Fox.
- Amazon is developing The Dangerous Book for Boys as a family comedy from Bryan Cranston.
- TNT bought The Collector, a drama from Adam McKay and Owen Burke.
- Amazon has picked up This is Jane: The Legendary Underground Feminist Abortion Service.
- Raven’s Home, the That’s So Raven spinoff, will debut on July 21 on the Disney Channel.
- Jennifer Morrison is leaving Once Upon a Time.
- Max Greenfield will join the cast of American Crime Story: Versace.
- Sharp Objects has added David Sullivan (Flaked), Reagan Pasternak (Being Erica), Sydney Sweeney (Under the Silver Lake) and Hilary Ward (All the Way).
Ed Sherin, Director and Executive Producer on Law & Order.
Robert Wilson, Public Television pioneer, father of Luke and Owen
Quinn O’Hara, Actress.
Don Gordon, Actor.
Shirley Chi Weiss, Production Staffer on Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders.
Ashley McNeely, Contestant on A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila.
Southern Charm: Savannah: Southern Charm is spreading to a new city. Series premiere. 9 p.m., Bravo
The Therapist: Licensed therapist Dr. Siri Sat Nam Singh sits down with artists and musicians in this new series. Series premiere. 9:30 p.m., Viceland
Kevin Can Wait: Leah Remini reunites with her former TV husband in the season finale. 7 p.m., CBS
Superior Donuts: Season finale. 8 p.m., CBS
The Great Indoors: Season (possibly series) finale. 8:30 p.m., CBS
Late Night: Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon: Kevin Bacon, David Feherty, Chris Stapleton Late Night with Seth Meyers: Cobie Smulders, Chris Meloni, Maggie Rogers, Thaddeus Dixon The Late Show with Stephen Colbert: Rami Malek, Bill Nye, Roger Waters The Late Late Show with James Corden: Caitlyn Jenner, Michael Weatherly, LP Jimmy Kimmel Live: Zach Galifianakis, Tracee Ellis Ross, Logic Conan: Amanda Peet, Todd Barry, Incubus The Daily Show: Wanda Sykes Watch What Happens Live: Jim Parsons, Diane Lane
|ABC||Dancing with the Stars
|CBS||Kevin Can Wait
|Man With a Plan
|The Great Indoors
|Jane the Virgin