They say dogs don’t feel guilt. I present exhibit A in the argument against that:
Caught ya 🤣🤣 pic.twitter.com/Z39TVM5yWN
— Rebecca (@beckx28) October 14, 2021
All Other TV News
Of course Cousin Greg has inspired a sex toy (or technology, technically), “Greg the Egg,” because people are perverts. And yes, Nicholas Braun knows about it and it makes him uncomfortable.
And while we’re on the topic, Oscar Isaac’s full-frontal shot in Scenes from a Marriage is because Jessica Chastain made clear with the director that if she was going to do nudity, so was Isaac.
Netflix has fired the employee who leaked financial information about the Dave Chappelle specials, Squid Game and Bo Burnham: Inside, to make a point about how the Chappelle specials cost more than the other two titles but returned less. The fired employee was also one of the organizers of this week’s walkout in protest of Dave Chappelle: The Closer.
The leaked report also revealed that Squid Game will generate $891.1 million in “impact value.”
Oh my God, do not turn Squid Game into a video game. WHY? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?
The IATSE and AMPTP, The Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers, negotiated a deal at the last moment to avert a strike. However, it might not be approved by the majority of IATSE members, as many of them seem disappointed by the terms.
America’s Got Talent: Extreme has paused production indefinitely after the horrific accident last week involving stuntman Jonathan Goodwin.
The Critics Choice Awards and the Golden Globes are having a slap fight after the Globes announced they would be having their ceremony on the same January night that the Critics Choice Awards had already claimed.
Of COURSE Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker’s engagement is going to be a part of the Kardashians’ new show, did you think for a second Kris wasn’t going to monetize that?
Candace Bushnell, the creator of Sex & The City, is now saying the show isn’t very feminist.
Drake threatened to quit Degrassi if they didn’t write him out of the wheelchair because he was an insecure little brat.
The showrunner and creator of B Positive has left the series after the show took a weird left turn in the second season.
Sinclair Broadcast Group was hit by a ransomware attack over the weekend. Pity.
Can we just pause here for a second to note that Sean Penn was (but soon won’t be) married to Vincent D’Onofrio’s daughter? Lelia George is 29, Sean Penn is 61, Vincent D’Onofrio is 62, Sean Penn’s children are 30 and 28. Gross gross gross gross gross gross gross.
- Doom Patrol has been renewed for a fourth season at HBO Max.
- Titans has been renewed for a fourth season at HBO Max.
- Pennyworth has been renewed for a third season, and will be moving from Epix to HBO Max.
- Y: The Last Man has been canceled after one season on FX on Hulu.
- Outfielder, a limited series about Los Angeles Dodger Glenn Burke who delivered the first “high five,” is in development at Netflix. It’s being produced by Ryan Murphy and Jamie Lee Curtis.
- Novel Counterfeit will be adapted into a TV series by TriStar.
- PhotoshopBattles Live is being developed at Reddit.
- Jennifer Coolidge will return on The White Lotus next season on HBO.
- Common has been added to the cast of Wool on Apple TV+.
- Kathleen Robertson has joined The Expanse on Amazon.
- Jacob Scipio has joined the cast of Batgirl on HBO Max.
- Luke Bryan will host The 55th Annual CMA Awards on ABC.
Mark Your Calendar
- Doctor Who will return on BBC America on October 31.
- Peacemaker will debut on HBO Max on January 13.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Tournament of Houses will premiere on TBS on November 28.
- Naomi will debut on The CW in 2022.
- Little Big Mouth will premiere on Netflix on October 22.
- DMZ will premiere on HBO Max soon.
Here's a first look at @rosariodawson in @ava's #DMZ, coming soon to HBOMax#DCFanDome pic.twitter.com/DP0kiYEEeC
— Erik Davis (@ErikDavis) October 16, 2021
- Aquaman: King of Atlantis will debut on HBO Max on October 21.
- Batwheels will premiere on HBO Max, Cartoonito, and Cartoon Network in 2022.
- DC Super Hero Girls premieres on Cartoon Network on October 24.
- Kamikaze will debut on HBO Max on November 14.
- A Loud House Christmas will premiere on Nickelodeon and Paramount+ on November 26.
- Adele One Night Only will air on CBS on November 14.
- The Queen Family Singalong will air on ABC on November 4.
- Lace will debut on ALLBLK on November 4.
- The Killing of Kenneth Chamberlain will air on HBO Max on November 19.
Betty Lynn, Actress best known as Thelma Lou, Barney Fife’s girlfriend on The Andy Griffith Show
Dorothy Steel, Actress
Ron Tutt, Drummer who worked for Elvis Presley, Jerry Garcia, The Carpenters, Johnny Cash, Gram Parsons, Neil Diamond, Elvis Costello, and hits by Billy Joel
Jenevieve Brewer, Talent manager
Colin Powell, The first Black Secretary of State, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and National Security Advisor, four-star general, great American.
The Real Queens of Hip-Hop: Ahead of the premiere of their new series, Queens, ABC News takes a look at some of the real trailblazing female rap artists who changed the game forever. 9 p.m., Hulu
Out of the Shadows: The Man Behind the Steele Dossier: Christopher Steele, the former intelligence officer who put together the infamous “Steele Dossier” that revealed connections between the Trump campaign and Russia, gives his side of the story in an interview with George Stephanopoulos. Hulu
Only Murders in the Building: First season finale for the charming murder mystery. Hulu
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert: Rep. Adam Schiff, Kacey Musgraves
- The Late Late Show with James Corden: Dave Grohl, Kate Beckinsale, Coldplay featuring Selena Gomez
- Watch What Happens Live: “Below Deck Mediterranean” Reunion Show
|ABC||Dancing with the Stars
|The Real Queens of Hip-Hop: The Women Who Changed the Game
|Bob ♥ Abishola
|CW||Howie Mandel & Friends: Don’t Sneeze on Me
|Whose Line Is It Anyway?
|The Big Leap