DON’T YOU DARE TEASE ME WITH A 30 ROCK REBOOT IF YOU CAN’T DELIVER. DON’T YOU DARE. I HADN’T EVEN CONSIDERED THE POSSIBILITY OF 30 ROCK REBOOT, BUT NOW IF THIS DOESN’T HAPPEN, JANE KRAKOWSKI, I WILL HOLD YOU PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR CRUSHING MY HEART. MAKE IT HAPPEN, KRAKOWSKI, YOU BETTER MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Obviously, The Handmaid’s Tale and The Good Place were nominated for Peabody Awards, but yay for American Vandal, one of my favorite and most underrated series from last year!
Con of Thrones is in Dallas, and I am seriously considering getting tickets. BUT WHO SHOULD I DRESS UP AS?
Oh, hey, they still are doing those comedy roasts, and Bruce Willis is going to be the next target? For some reason? Has he done something recently?
Some critics were asked which show has overstayed its welcome, and how everyone didn’t vote for The Walking Dead is a mystery to me (she wrote bitterly while knowing she still had three more episodes to wade through before she’d be caught up in time for the finale).
Here are just a bunch of really really really hilariously bad Family Feud answers. I didn’t think I’d LOL but then I LOL’d.
What is going on at Fox Network Group? Apparently, their London headquarters was raided by the European Commission? Maybe for an investigation into antitrust violations? Interesting …
Another day, another dropped Laura Ingraham advertiser.
Sinclair Broadcast Group posted an anti-CNN video on a bunch of their local broadcasters’ websites. ~siiiiiiiiigh~ Meanwhile, that one Sinclair commentator Jamie Allen has lost a second job for being a pig.
Stormy is coming to The View next week. Between this and the Comey media tour, it’s going to be a long week for one very orange individual.
- NOS4A2 has been greenlit at AMC.
- Isaac Asimov’s Foundation is being developed at Apple.
- I Know Who You Are is being developed at Paramount Network.
- Amazon is in talks to buy Sandstorm, a series about a young Muammar Gaddafi.
- Inside the Royal Wedding: Harry and Meghan is coming to NBC.
- TLC is making a movie about John Kennedy Jr. and Carolyn Bessette’s wedding.
- Mythbusters Jr. is coming to Science Channel.
- Wolves & Warriors has been bought by Animal Planet.
- Drew and Linda Say I Do has been set at TLC.
- In Pursuit with John Walsh is coming to Investigation Discovery.
- Greenfields has been set at Universal Kids.
- Noughts and Crosses is being developed at BBC.
- Undercover Billionaire has been greenlit at Discovery.
- The Fandom is being developed into a series.
- An abortion-clinic drama, Angelica, is looking for a TV home.
- Tig Notaro is going to join Star Trek: Discovery. So that’s kinda cool.
- Sacha Baron Cohen is going to star in Netflix’s The Spy.
- LeAnn Rimes will star in It’s Christmas Eve on the Hallmark Channel.
- Martin Donovan is joining the cast of Big Little Lies as Zoë Kravitz’s father which is insane because her father is Lenny Kravitz and how do you not cast him?
- Lili Simmons, Hannah Anderson, and Lee Tergesen have joined The Purge series.
- Here are five people joining the cast of Westworld as regulars.
- Aleksa Palladino is joining the cast of $1 on CBS All Access.
- Dana Gould and Beau Mirchoff are joining I’m Dying Up Here.
- Lois Robbins is joining the cast of Younger.
Mark Your Calendars
- You will premiere on Lifetime on September 9 and it looks super creepy.
- Shark Week begins on July 22 on Discovery. Someone alert Trump.
- GLAAD Media Awards will air live on Logo on April 12. Ricky Martin will be the host.
- End Game will launch on Netflix on May 4.
- My Last Days premieres May 25
- Whose Line Is It Anyway? returns June 4
- Penn & Teller: Fool Us premieres June 25
- Masters of Illusion returns June 29
- The Outpost premieres July 10
- Burden of Truth debuts July 11
Mitzi Shore, Founder of The Comedy Store, mother of Paulie
The Real Housewives of New York City: Sonja says some nasty things about Tinsley’s financial situation because that’s our Sonja. 8 p.m., Bravo
Conan Without Borders: Italy: Conan and his favorite bullying target, producer Jordan Schlansky explore Italy together. 9 p.m., TBS
The Expanse: Season premiere. 8 p.m., Syfy
Harry Potter: A History of Magic: Celebrating the wizarding world that J.K. Rowling created 20 years ago. 7 p.m., The CW
Late Night: Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon: Kerry Washington, Gad Elmaleh, 5 Seconds of Summer Late Night with Seth Meyers: John Krasinski, Retta, James Bay, Gil Sharone The Late Show with Stephen Colbert: Martin Short, Aisha Tyler The Late Late Show with James Corden: Neil Patrick Harris, Dave Franco Jimmy Kimmel Live: Anna Faris, Chris Hardwick, the Regrettes Conan: Andy Cohen, Hayley Atwell, Declan McKenna The Daily Show: Martellus Bennett The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: Sally Kohn Watch What Happens Live: Dorinda Medley and the Night of 31 Doorbells
|CW||Harry Potter: A History of Magic
|Masters of Illusion
|Law & Order: SVU