Game of Thrones released some shots from Sunday’s episode and they want us to get all worked up about Littlefinger and Jon Snow being in the crypt together. Do you think Littlefinger will tell Jon Snow about L + R = J? (No, definitely not.) Also interesting, that is Ellaria Sand in Dany’s war room. She killed Tyrion’s niece, whom he was very fond of. So do expect some tension there.
And then the New York Times asked if you talk during Game of Thrones. WHAT KIND OF MONSTER TALKS DURING GAME OF THRONES?
Here’s your Gay of Thrones. Hopefully that will tide you over until I get this recap done.
The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead both released new key art, revealing their return dates:
i09 took a look inside The Tick‘s warehouse at Comic-Con.
The Orville is offering a cryonics sweepstakes, but you have to ride gyroscope to compete, so no thanks.
Since the first Doctor regenerated back in 1966, the concept of the Doctor as a constantly evolving being has been central to the programme. The continual input of fresh ideas and new voices across the cast and the writing and production teams has been key to the longevity of the series.
The Doctor is an alien from the planet Gallifrey and it has been established in the show that Time Lords can switch gender.
As the Controller of BBC Drama has said, Jodie is not just a talented actor but she has a bold and brilliant vision for her Doctor. She aced it in her audition both technically and with the powerful female life force she brings to the role. She is destined to be an utterly iconic Doctor.
We hope viewers will enjoy what we have in store for the continuation of the story.
The next season of Arrested Development will focus on the murder of Lucille II, which I suppose is a spoiler if you haven’t seen season four, or if you took a Forget-Me-Now after watching it.
The Gifted has created a tie-in website that features hacked messages. Click on “Get Tested” in the right-hand corner.
Hulu has just added a ton of old TV shows including St. Elsewhere, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Bones, Glee, M*A*S*H, How I Met Your Mother, Burn Notice and NYPD Blue.
Uh-oh, History is pulling back that Amelia Earhart documentary that claimed they found a picture of her post-crash.
This is an interesting piece on the rise of Black superheroes: “The world is ready for a bulletproof Black man.”
This is a very good piece about Fox & Friends, in which the writer basically calls Trump an overgrown toddler.
Here is a ranking of some Stephen King TV adaptations. Wait, there was a made-for-TV Carrie?
How dare you include Mama’s Family on this list of the worst sitcoms of all time. HOW DARE YOU. (Also, Angel from Hell really wasn’t bad.)
- Dan Benioff and D.B. Weiss have announced that their next project with HBO will be Confederate, an alternate-history series in which the South was successful in seceding. People are PISSED.
- Homecoming, that series from the guy who gave us Mr. Robot and starring Julia Roberts, has landed at Amazon.
- Bird Box, a post-apocalyptic film that will star Sandra Bullock, was bought by Netflix.
- Oh God, they’re turning Words with Friends into a show.
- Growing up Evancho will air on TLC.
- The Hunt with John Walsh is moving from CNN to HLN.
- Lena Dunham is going to be in American Horror Story this season and people are freaking out about it.
- Ryan Seacrest will, in fact, host American Idol.
- Forest Whitaker is going to be on Empire in a several-episode arc.
- Ian Anthony Dale, Meaghan Rath and Beulah Koale are joining Hawaii Five-0 in the wake of the big cast shake-up.
- Mitch Pileggi will be returning to The X-Files next season.
- Jaime Lannister is going to be on The Simpsons. Probably not as Jaime Lannister, but who knows.
- Wendell Pierce is joining Chicago P.D. and Eloise Mumford is going to join Chicago Fire.
- Suranne Jones is going to star in the HBO/BBC project Gentleman Jack.
- Hakeem Kae-Kazim will be Zeus in Netflix and BBC’s Troy.
- Zach McGowan will be joining USA’s series Damnation.
- The Oath keeps adding cast members: now Sarah Dumont, Billy Malone and Aaron Abrams
Red West, actor, stuntman and buddy of Elvis
Evan Helmuth, actor
Late Night: Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon: Charlize Theron, Michael Phelps, Julie Klam, SZA Late Night with Seth Meyers: Ricky Gervais, Abby Elliott, X Ambassadors, Matt Johnson The Late Show with Stephen Colbert: Jason Bateman, Cara Delevingne, Muse Jimmy Kimmel Live: T.J. Miller, Run the Jewels Conan: From Comic-Con 2017 The Daily Show: Issa Rae Watch What Happens Live: Queen Latifah, Jada Pinkett Smith
|Battle of the Network Stars
|The Gong Show
|CBS||The Big Bang Theory
|Life in Pieces
|CW||Penn & Teller: Fool Us
|Hooten and the Lady
|NBC||Hollywood Game Night
|The Night Shift