I mean, showers have the best acoustics.. 😂
Sound on pic.twitter.com/1E9PYvAoNS
— Buitengebieden (@buitengebieden) November 8, 2022
Here’s A BUNCH OF TV News
— hannah gais (@hannahgais) November 9, 2022
Yesterday was the midterm election and despite the Republicans crowing about an inevitable “red wave” … that never actually materialized. And I’m glad! The fact that John Fetterman won and Lauren Boebert likely lost, these are good things. I am happy that the GOP only made minor gains and there’s a chance the Democrats keep the Senate.
That said, I sure do wish my state wasn’t such a hellhole, I wish Warnock/Walker race weren’t going into a runoff, and I sure wish the House had stayed in Democratic hands because my blood pressure is not going to be able to take 87 hearings on Hunter Biden’s laptop. HEY, DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE, CAN WE PLEASE SPEED THINGS ALONG, NOW?
Still, there are some bright spots. SUCH A PITY THAT TV HUCKSTER DR. OZ LOST. WHAT A TERRIBLE THING TO HAPPEN TO AN EVEN WORSE PERSON.
Dr. Oz told Jimmy an awful story about Donald Trump! pic.twitter.com/OmRl8PJR7z
— Jimmy Kimmel Live (@JimmyKimmelLive) November 8, 2022
Also, reportedly, Former President Ruiner is reportedly “livid” about last night’s results.
“Trump is livid” and “screaming at everyone,” after last night’s disappointing midterm results for GOP, according to a Trump adviser. The adviser went on to slam the former president’s handpicked contenders: “they were all bad candidates.” “Candidates matter,” the adviser said.
— Jim Acosta (@Acosta) November 9, 2022
Trump is indeed furious this morning, particularly about Mehmet Oz, and is blaming everyone who advised him to back Oz — including his wife, describing it as not her best decision, according to people close to him.
— Maggie Haberman (@maggieNYT) November 9, 2022
Yeah, that feels good. That’s the stuff. Now, again, DOJ, wouldn’t it be fun to make his bad day worse?
Heads up: Leslie Jordan (R.I.P.) will be a guest judge on tonight’s The Masked Singer. He taped the episode sometime before his death on October 24, obviously.
The opening credits to GAME OF THRONES…
…if it was made in 1995. pic.twitter.com/9bXzkh47w8
— James Leighton (@JamesL1927) November 8, 2022
House of the Dragons won’t be pitting its leads against each other during awards season — at least not in the lead actor and actress categories. But supporting actors, that’s a whole other can of worms. (That said, I wouldn’t want to be anyone competing against Matt Smith.)
Some more good news:
curb your enthusiasm season 12 has officially begun filming pic.twitter.com/AKDoOxWUEf
— no context curb your enthusiasm (@ProManimalUnity) November 9, 2022
The new CW is making sure y’all are clear, it’s going to be a very different network next season, and will only have a “minimal” amount of current programming. “There may be a couple of shows” that survive into next year, but don’t hold y’all’s breath.
KEN JENNINGS! ~grasps pearls~
Ken Jennings cursing on national TV was the gift I did not know that I needed today. https://t.co/iDgWhAuE9J
— Sara Bee (@Sara_Laffs) November 9, 2022
Ken Jennings just cussed on Jeopardy what a time to be alive
— Jenn Reading (@J_Ready17) November 9, 2022
Seth Rogen has revealed that Prime Video bought some scripts for a second season of The Boys: Diabolical, but it’s unclear whether they will actually be produced.
“I hope Diabolical comes back. Actually, they bought some scripts for the next season, so we’ve been writing them. We’re not 100% sure they will produce them, but if everything goes as planned, they will produce the scripts that we are writing right now.”
Considering they are already filming season four of The Boys and they’ve got Gen V lined up, I guess a second season would happen after all that?
I don’t know who wants this, but here are the opening credits to Netflix’s Wednesday:
Jesse Palmer is out here pitching The Bachelor at Stagecoach, and honestly, it’s shocking this hasn’t happened already.
Stephen Fry, one of the first celebrities to join Twitter in 2008, has left the platform thanks to Elon Musk. He joins Whoopi Goldberg, Shonda Rhimes, Gigi Hadid, Sara Bareilles, Toni Braxton, Ken Olin, Amber Heard, and Mick Foley.
#netflix #hulu #disneyplus #amazonprime #hbomax #peacock #appletv #tomhanks #fyp #tacobell
- The Imperfects and Partner Track have both been canceled after one season each on Netflix.
- An Indiana Jones series is in the works at Disney+.
- G20, a film produced by and starring Viola Davis, is in the works at Prime Video.
- Neon, a comedy from Shea Serrano, has been ordered from Netflix.
- Overcompensating, a comedy from Benny Drama, is in the works at Prime Video.
- Living With Chucky, a documentary, is coming to Shudder.
- A The Bad Guys holiday special has been ordered at Netflix.
- Edgar Ramirez will star in the next season of Dr. Death on Peacock.
- Steve Burton has joined Days of Our Lives on Peacock.
- Travis Fimmel will join Dune: The Sisterhood on HBO Max.
- Anna Garcia is joining the cast of Project Artemis on Apple TV+.
- Lauren Stamile and Damon Dayoub have joined the cast of Gotham Knights on The CW.
- Esmé Creed-Miles, Éanna Hardwicke, Mirren Mack, and George Webster will star in Doll House on Paramount+.
- Sophie Turner will star in Joan on ITV.
Mark Your Calendars
- Pinocchio will premiere on Netflix on December 9.
- Crime Scene: The Texas Killing Fields will premiere on Netflix on November 29.
- Dangerous Breed will premiere on Peacock on November 22.
- Inside Job will return on Netflix on November 18.
- The Croods: Family Tree will return on Peacock and Hulu on November 25.
- Boss Baby Christmas Bonus will debut on Netflix on December 6.
- Blood & Water returns on Netflix on November 25.
- Property Brothers: Forever Home will debut on HBO Max today.
- Chopped premieres on HBO Max today.
- Luxe for Less will premiere on HGTV on Discovery+ on December 1.
Susan Tolsky, Comedic actress known for Here Come the Brides
Bill Treacher, British actor known for EastEnders
Jeff Cook, Grammy-winning guitarist for Alabama
Dan McCafferty, Lead singer of Nazareth
Michael Butler, Broadway producer of Hair
The Crown: Brace yourself for impact. (Too soon?) Season premiere. Netflix
Love is Blind: It’s wedding and reunion time. Season finale. Netflix
Save Our Squad with David Beckham: David Beckham returns to his East London roots to help a struggling youth soccer — SORRY, FOOTBALL — team. Series premiere. Disney+
Zootopia+: Zootopia, but a TV series. Series premiere. Disney+
Discover 6️⃣ all-new stories in Disney’s Zootopia+, an Original series streaming Wednesday only on @DisneyPlus. 🐰🐾🐭 pic.twitter.com/QsPMALerPt
— Disney Animation (@DisneyAnimation) November 7, 2022
The 56th CMA Awards: Luke Bryan and Peyton Manning (for some reason) are the hosts. 7 p.m., ABC
- Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon: Octavia Spencer, Matthias Schweighöfer, Kurt Braunohler
- Late Night with Seth Meyers: Florence Pugh, Steve Kornacki, Benny Greb
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert: Rose McIver
- Jimmy Kimmel Live: Jason Momoa, Luke Grimes, Lainey Wilson
- The Daily Show: Mark Leibovich
- Watch What Happens Live: Dustin Milligan, Whitney Rose
|ABC||The 56th Annual CMA Awards
|The Amazing Race
|FBI: Most Wanted
|FOX||The Masked Singer
2 thoughts on “The only red wave that happened last night was the one that splashed ketchup all over Mar-A-Lago’s walls”
“Trump is indeed furious this morning, particularly about Mehmet Oz, and is blaming everyone who advised him to back Oz — including his wife, describing it as not her best decision …” Eh, he should have known. After all, she did marry him so her decisions have always been suspect.